Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My 4 Links

I only had to add 3 links but I added 4 instead. Oops. Oh well too late. Wikipedia is an obvious choice. While not always 100% correct on the info it does give a good idea and some links. TerraServer is pretty cool and I like it more than Google Earth. I just think the maps are better. US-Highways is something that I just enjoy. I consult it before any road trip. I have never been much of a fan of the interstates unless I need to get somewhere within a timeframe. If I have the leeway I prefer the "Blue Highways" (interesting book by the way). And that brings us to EHOWA. It is a most interesting blog. He uses a lot of photos and links to videos and such. There is a lot of adult specific material so don't go clicking his links when there are kids/parents/etc around. But the primary reason I post the link is that even when we are doing homework we need breaks. Ernie's site provides a welcome diversion from time to time.

No comments: